Fish tags and receivers
Spring, 2008: deployed two V13P tags in lingcod off Lime Kiln lighthouse and monitored depths with a VR100
Fall, 2008: In partnership with UW/Fisheries, deployed a VR2 off Lime Kiln lighthouse to detect passing tags serendipitously (no associated tagging).
- 04/19/09: In partnership with UW/Fisheries/NOAA, re-deployed VR2 at Lime Kiln. Jason verified that the Lime Kiln VR2 was still in place on 7/14/09.
- In May, deployed a second at Orcasound lab ~4km N of Lime Kiln .
- 06/29/09: Val and Jason deployed a third at the south end of the mouth of False Bay .
- 01/02/10: Scott, Val, and Jason re-deploy the Lime Kiln receiver.
- 01/03/10: Scott, Val, and Jason re-deploy the Orcasound receiver.
2010 San Juan Project (UW/NOAA/+ collaboration, funded by SRFB)
Google spreadsheet of deployments (with links to blogs, photos, etc.)