From Beam Reach Wiki
Revision as of 10:28, 11 May 2012 by Scott (Reverted edits by 18.104.22.168 (talk) to last revision by Scott)
Herein lie our efforts to verify that we are localizing underwater sounds accurately.
- Summer 2009: localization at the Lime Kiln acoustic observatory
- Winter 2007 analysis: A comparison of localization results from Ishmael (Scott), OrcaLocalizer (Val), AcousticLocalization (Jason), and John Burt's algorithm
- May 13, 2007: dinghy deployment
- Sep 04, 2007: dinghy deployment (Jason and Kenna)
- Sep 10, 2007: dinghy deployment (dinghy anchored in Alec Bay)
- backup data set: fall 2007 deployment off FHL dock with rowboat source (too much ambient noise?)
- Google spreadsheet of results
- We could deploy each program off of FHL outer dock at night as a low-noise lab exercise in 2008...